Software Engineer - Machine Learning
$100K - $200K ($100K - $200K base + Discretionary)
Posted on 11/25/17 by George Atuahene
$100K - $200K
($100K - $200K base + Discretionary)
Posted on 11/25/17 George Atuahene
This is a unique opportunity with some of the brightest scientific minds in one of the top hedge fundswith operations across several cities.
You will need to have the following qualifications:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field, preferably in Computer Science from a top tier or Ivy league school. Most of our staff has MSdegrees and Ph.D.
- Solid, in-depth understanding and practical experiencewith data structures, operating systems, and algorithms.
- Experiencewith Java (or other JVM languages), Python, C or C++.
- Extraordinary server-side programming skills.
- Demonstrated experience in large-scale/distributed systems.
- An interest in relocating to Houston, TX (assistance provided).
- A great attitude and desire to work in a collaborative environment.