Bloomreach is solving one of the digital world’s most fundamental problems: Helping people instantly find what they need when they need to find it. Our digitalexperience platform relies on unique algorithms paired with machine learning and data science to create digitalexperiences that accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty
The machine learning team is responsible for the data science modules that power all the products of the company, including Analytics, Search Relevance, User Personalization, Recommendation and Content Intelligence. This team invents and applies machine learning, data mining, and informational retrieval algorithms to understand, identify, and improve web content discovery.
The enormous amounts of data generated by users is an advantage as well as a challenge at Bloomreach. We process data from 100s of customers, generating about 500 million customer interactions per day that drive billions of dollars of revenue. We have built industry leading algorithms in search/recommendations for commerce space that serve the most relevant experiences using Artificial Intelligence. We don’t settle on our laurels and we want to make further improvements while also taking on the challenge of building AI driven experiences beyond commerce.
- Own a large data problem area and work with customer engagement, product and engineering team to build a product with focus on user experience.
- Build Natural Language Processing and Information Retrieval models for query and document understanding at large scale.
- Partner with product development team to understand various opportunities and use cases. Plan and drive end to end execution of projects and subtasks.
- Improve our existing Machine Learning systems using your core expertise.
- Build data analysis infrastructure for effective prototyping and visualization of various data driven approaches
- Scale BloomReach’s data processing pipelines to handle and maintain complex processes in an efficient and reliable way
- Participate in lean and agile development process in a test- and monitoring-driven environment, from planning, scoping, estimation all the way to optimization, maintenance, and support
- Build infrastructure and tools to increase automation, improve efficiency of the engineering team, and maintain technical excellence in the code base
- 2+ years experience building data driven products in a corporate or start-up engineering environment using C++ and/or Java, Python, and Ruby
- Expertise and experience in various machine learning and natural language technologies, such as classification, information retrieval, clustering, semi-supervised learning, topic modeling and ranking
- Experience building fast and scalable machine learning and analytical algorithms and executing all tasks from design to deployment and monitoring
- Experience working with distributed systems like Spark/Hadoop/Kafka/Cassandra at significant scale in a production environment
- BS/MSdegree in Computer Science or strong mathematical foundation.