$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
We are growing fast and need an experienced Software Engineer - Machine Learning. We're looking for someone who is passionate about optimizing and scaling ML algorithms to solve these very important problems and see its impact across thousands of homes across.
Here's what you will do:
• Own it: You will be responsible for software development and optimization of algorithms.
• Design and develop it: You will design, develop and support various ML features and tools.
• Test it: You will be responsible for complete coverage of the source code and maintain continuous integration server. Your testing will be thorough and innovative, and help guide the next iteration of testing.
• Scale it: You will be responsible for scaling ML algorithms for millions of devices.
How do we know that's you? You have:
• A Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
• 3+ years of professional experience in software engineering.
• Firm understanding of computer science fundamentals in data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• High competency and experience programming in Python.
• Knowledge and experience with cloud technologies such as AWS – S3, EC2, ECS, Kinesis, Lambda, Step Functions.
• Experience with source control and code management tools such as Git and SVN.
• Experience with Celery, RabbitMQ, Redis is highly desirable.
• Developed validation tests for ensuring the quality of the final product. Worked with CI tools such as Bamboo or Jenkins.
• The ability to identify risks and understand how to approach and complete tasks, avoiding serious delays and considerable expenditure of time and resources.
• Experience building scalable software with distributed systems such as Hadoop/Spark is nice to have.
• Hands-on experience with GPUs a plus.
• Knowledge of other object-oriented languages such as C++, JAVA, Scala is nice to have.
• Knowledge of Docker and Vagrant is nice to have.
• Nice to have 1+ year of experience in working with machine learning applications/courses.
Valid Through: 2019-10-14