MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is searching for qualified candidates to contribute to a software engineering effort involving development of software tools for evaluation, analysis, and verification of FPGA and ASIC digitaldesigns. Many innovative solutions applying to DoD mission critical problems will be researched, developed, and deployed. Ability to research a problem, interview key stakeholders to gather requirements, engineer solutions, and work as a part of a fast paced development team is required. Working knowledge of graph theory, familiarity with FPGA architectures, and performance optimization experience is beneficial. This position will require the ability to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET DoD security clearance.
This position will reside in MacB's Secure Computing and Communications Division in Roanoke, VA and requires a 5 day / 40 hour work week in a flexible work environment. Nestled in the mountains, Roanoke is approximately 3 hours southwest of Washington, D.C. and offers the benefits of a low cost of living, smaller city convenience, and is close proximity to the Blue Ridge Parkway, Appalachian Trail, and numerous rivers and lakes. The position also requires the ability to obtain a TOP SECRET DoD security clearance.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineer, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- C++ software development within a Linux environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance
- Experience with software development for DoD
- MS or industry experience in software development
- FPGA architecture familiarity
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tool familiarity
- GUI development
- Graph-theory based algorithm development
- Performance profiling and optimization experience
- Python experience.