Description: You will be supporting a Research and Development contract which provides our Air Force customer with design, development, and test innovations involving apertures, receivers, exciters, signal processing and algorithms for signal intelligence, threat warning, direction finding, information operations, electronic attack (EA), electronic support (ES) and electronic protection (EP) applications.
You will be providing analysis and development of algorithms aiding in the development of models and designs for our government customer providing leading-edge Research and Development supporting our next generation of EW based defense technologies.
Your work location will be at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton Ohio. The typical work week will be Mon-Fri 8AM to 5PM.
Requirements: We are seeking a Software Engineer with signal processing, machine learning and EW experience to support our government customer. If you possess some of the following skills we would like to talk with you about this position:
- Embedded software experience.
- Signal processing experience.
- EW experience.
- Algorithm development.
- Knowledge of machine learning, cognitive systems, wireless systems and communications theory is preferred.
- Knowledge of electronic warfare (EW) and signals intelligence (SIGINT) technologies is desired.
- Prior experience working with RF systems: radar, EW, Comms, etc.
- Mathematical model tools and languages such as MATLAB, Python, etc.
- Applied Math + Algorithms experience.
- Machine learning, signal processing, optimization detection & estimation, stochastic systems, applied statistics.
- Ability to design, code, integrate, document and verify embedded microprocessor programs.
- Probability and Statistics experience.
- Digital design/analysis experience.
- Programming experience in C/ C++ for embedded systems, and Assembly language.
- Python/C++/R/Java languages.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math or Machine Learning
- Masters desired
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision, and ability to work in small teams
- 2+ years' experience
- US Citizenship required
- An active US Secret clearance is required
- Great medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid vacation, floating holidays and flexible work schedule.