COMPASS is seeking experienced software developers for several new and exciting programs in the product line. We're seeking engineering professionals like you who are passionate about their craft, dedicated to product quality and focused on our customer’s mission.
COMPASS is looking for software engineers to design and craft creative solutions for mission planning systems that will be responsible for performing command and control for the next generation Lockheed Martin satellite systems.
You will be joining a high performing team. You will demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, desire challenges and be willing to engage in frequent internal interactions with peers, teammates, and customers. To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
• Experience with Software Engineering
• You should be eligible to obtain access to classified USG information or already hold clearances.
• Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
• Validated experience working in Agile teams using Scrum, Kanban or other methodologies and/or understanding of Agile development concepts
• Understanding / proficiency in application containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
• Experience designing microservice-based architectures
• Experience in JAVA Service deployment
• Experience with test automation and continuous integration and deployment
• Experience with Open Architecture standards (e.g., OMS, UCI, etc.)
• Experience with relational and/or NoSQL databases
• Validated effective teaming skills (co-located and virtual)
• Experience developing applications on multiple platforms, e.g. Windows, Linux, OS X, etc.
• Strong background developing /debugging and/or testing of web applications and web services