As a software engineer, Lockheed Martin invites you to create “new realities,” enabling solutions that have never been seen before. You’ll work with fast-paced teams on diverse challenges, from creating out-of-the-box Web apps to designing software for legendary advanced projects. Whatever the project, you can rely on the backing of a global technology leader with a culture that values innovative thinking and the resources that make it happen. Stand on the shoulders of a rich heritage of achievement as you write our next chapter
War-fighter Solutions is developing mission solutions in support of a large system deployment. The system involves knowledge of mission planning, command and control, Software Defined Radio (SDR), and large antennas. The candidate will work in an agile scrum development environment to design and develop technically complex systems and mentor less senior team members. Tasks include defining sub-system architecture, performing detailed design, generating design documentation, software development, and modeling.
So create a better world while you build your future. Become a Lockheed Martin software engineer. You are meant to benefit humanity.
-Current TS/SCI, last Periodic Re-investigation must be within the last five years.
- Experience/knowledge of software practices and configuration management
- Experience using C/C++/C# or another object oriented development language
- Effective oral and written communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a rapid paced, team environment
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies (Software languages, software patterns, signal analysis, software defined radio, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively in a rapid prototyping environment (Design a little, code a little, test a little)
- Strong analysis and mathematical skills
- Experience with software version control tools""
- Familiarity with DevOps Concepts ( Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)"
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) experience is a Plus
- Able to self-direct
- Knowledge of Agile development tools and methodologies specifically the Atlassian tool set (Jira, Crucible, Fisheye, and Confluence)
- Matlab/Octave experience
- COTS integration (Protobuf, Boost, jsoncpp, Log4cxx, Redis, etc.)
- C# Application Development
- C++ 11 Development experience
- GPU/CUDA programming
- Linux operating system experience
- Experience with software version control methodologies (git)
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash/Python)
- Experience with Systems Engineering practices and high level software design patterns
- Modeling and simulation experience
- Experience with web services
- Automated testing experience (Nightly build and test) executed via scripting/Jenkins/Boost Unit Test/Gitlab
- Experienced with digital signal processing (DSP) algorithms
- Experienced with RF signals and RF engineering concepts
Experience with Signal Analysis
- Familiarity with signal test equipment (Spectrum Analyzers, Function Generators, )
Experience using packaging products and container management solutions (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Helm,etc)