Job Description :
Develop Common Test Products for the Electrical Test Engineering organization - focused on A2100TR and Military Space Vehicle Architectures. This involves supporting the development of the Test System Command and Control Platform, coding Electrical Test Scripts, adhering to cost and schedule constraints, provide status to ATLO and Program leadership.
Candidate will need to be familiar with Command and Control (C&C) Applications used in ATLO, Python scripting language, Databases constructs/applications, Model Based Engineering, and System level testing requirements.
1. Recent experience developing software using the Agile methodology.
2. Recent experience designing and coding Test System Software Products using programming languages such as Python.
3. Demonstrated ability in coding Command and Control Test Systems and developing Test Scripts.
4. Experience in test plan development and execution.
5. Demonstrated ability to develop software using best industry practices
1. Strong understanding of common ATLO products such as ACE and STARS, .
2. Direct experience with Model Based Engineering
3. Successfully demonstrated completing tasks and delivering products on time and within budget