Are you a skilled real-time, embedded software developer seeking to work in an innovative and fast paced engineering environment? Our MFC (Missiles and Fire Control) Engineering & Technology (E&T) Team in Dallas, TX is seeking a software engineer experienced in developing real-time embedded software for a US military Air Defense Artillery system.
The primary role will be to develop tactical software using the Ada programming language but you will participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from Architecture and Design through Formal Qualification and Test.
Here at Lockheed Martin we strive to always recruit the best and brightest talent. If that description fits you and you'd like to collaborate with a cross discipline team of equally skilled engineers to produce a quality product, we encourage you to apply for the job!
Come to work for Lockheed Martin and help to keep our military strong and our country safe.
- Experienced in the development of embedded software that executes under real-time constraints
- Experience with the Rhapsody modeling tool suite
- Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in a related discipline, combined with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree.
-Active Secret Clearance required for this role
- Experience with the GNAT Ada compilation system
- Experience with the Wind River Workbench development environment
- Working knowledge of C++
- Strong knowledge and experience with the Ada programming language