Thompson Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer with a focus in Lidar Odometry. This is a permanent position to join an organization that is truly cutting edge with their technology. This position will be located in Alpharetta, GA and our client is open to relocation.
- Very stable organization that is truly working with cutting edge technologies!
- Excellent benefits!
- Working with some of the best technologists out there!
- Our client even has a Holodeck in their office!
What you will do:
- Develop and improve their sensor fusion platform with a strong emphasis in LIDAR and data processing
- Work within an Agile environment to create high quality requirements and develop a LIDAR based software solution
What is required:
- 2+ years of experience working with robotics, localization and navigation using C# or C++ or Matlab
- Professional experience working with LIDAR positioning measurement, SLAM / LOAM,with preferredexperience in GIS, surveying, remote sensing, signal processing, etc.
- Strong mathematical and algorithm background
- Preferredexperience with Visual Studio, Mechatronics, TFS, Ethernet, CAD, etc.