Title of Position: Software Engineer Level 3
Description of Position:
- The developer will architect software to perform injection techniques against RF communication systems. The major tasks will include, but are not limited to, understanding RF communication protocols, understanding the hardware and firmware of target communication equipment, and developing software to emulate and exploit the target communication equipment (CNO). Development efforts include requirement gathering, design, coding testing, and preparing supporting documentation.
Education and Experience Required:
- Twenty (20) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be subsituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years software architect experience for communication systems
- Minimum of 5 years network programming experience implementing socket connection and packet processing design, coding, testing, and troubleshooting
- Minimum of 10 years Unix/Linux experience
- Minimum of 10 years C Language coding experience
- Minimum of 5 years C++ language coding experience
- Minimum of 3 years SHELL language scriptingexperience
- Experience with Radio Communications and or satellite telecommunication standards, communication protocols, engineering and math
Additional skills are desirable but not mandatory:
- Experience with developing SDRs
- Experience with DSP
- Experience with software reverse engineering