Description of Position:
- Candidate needed to provide software development support.
- Develop solutions for mission problems using open source and GOTS tools.
- Ensure component development is done in a repeatable way using concepts such as containers.
- Develop all applications according to the organization’s coding standards and within the organization’s frameworks utilizing PKI, database, web development, and application security.
- Provide documentation and training for all components as needed.
- Use sound software engineering principals to ensure that all developed software is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault tolerant.
Education and Experience Required:
- 3 years of web development experience
- 3 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming
- 3 years of experience with MySQL, HTML, CSS, LAMP(Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- 3 years of experience with Java/C++
- Experience with open source frameworks for containers, resource management, messaging, etc.
- Experience with dev/ops techniques and tools including continuous integration and deployment
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No CCA considered