$80K — $100K *
Job Description: Leidos is seeking a Software Engineer in the Tewksburg, MA area in support of our Security, Detection and Automation business .
Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software for analytical instruments, such Ion Mobility spectrometers. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met.
Expected to work in functional groups that include scientists and configuration management personnel. Works with engineers to forecast levels of efforts and timetables. Responsible for the implementation of spectra analysis in real time executable code.
Qualifications and Experience
- Assembly, C, C++, C# with Object Oriented Design (OOA and OOD)
- Designing, coding, and debugging applications in various languages
- Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 10, Linux
- Multi-Threaded programming
- Real Time Programming
- Proficient with MS office
- Experience implementing codes into real time run code
- WCF, WPF, .NET3.5, .NET4.0, LINQ, T-SQL
- Device drivers (windows and Linux)
- Excellent communication a plus
- Familiar with phase gate development process
- GUI development Qt, open GL with GPU programming experience a plus
- Algorithm experience
- Familiar with any type of Spectrometry
- Configuration Management familiarity a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Valid through: 4/25/2021
$70K — $90K + $20K bonus