- Design and develop software solutions for Restaurant Financial Reporting and Food Cost Systems.
- Support existing platforms currently in production through technical trouble-shooting and fixing bugs (Oracle Restaurant Financial Reporting, Food Cost Systems, etc.).
- Enhance current IT systems (to include: database programming, report changes, and user interface (UI) changes).
- Work with teammates to develop, test, and support systems integrations and solutions.
- Ensure Chick-fil-A’s vision and product standards are met through 3rd party developers.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries against databases
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Natural influencer, leader among peers
- Builds strong relationships with others and values the opinions and strengths of teammates
- Self-starter who works well independently and drives work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities, continually prioritizing what’s most important
- Pursues continual improvement and exhibits personal drive for excellence
- Strong problem-solver
- 5 years of experience working as a developer
- Experience in PL/SQL
- Experience in Oracle ADF (Application Development Framework) & Java Server Faces (JSF)
- Experience writing reports in Oracle Business Intelligence (BI)
- Experience writing integrations using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Experience with Oracle ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) or similar Accounting systems (such as Workday, PeopleSoft, or SAP)