Capgemini is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer with experience in Angular version 12.
· Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
· Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring alignment to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
· Looking for 7 plus years proven experience as Sr. Front UI front developer or Full stack (80% Angular 12 and 20% Backend)
· Must be fluent in Angular version 12(Mandatory), Node.JS (Preferred) and TypeScript (Required), React.JS (nice to have)
· MongoDB or Nosql experience is preferred
· Need to have experience integrating with REST API’s (JSON data)
· Ability to self-manage work and interact with clients directly on changing requirements
· Should have experience building Analytics and Reporting Dashboards(nice to have)
· Experience with Unit Testing - Protractor, Jasmine, Karma (Must have).
· Should be able to lead design session and have leadership skills (UI).
Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, mmunicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to your recruiting contact.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
About CapgeminiLearn More About Capgemini
$121K — $181K *
Today• 8 - 10 years exp
$121K — $151K *
Yesterday• 8 - 10 years exp
$80K — $121K *
4 days ago• 8 - 10 years exp