Provide full software lifecycle development and maintenance support to include requirements planning design development testing release and user support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide full software lifecycle development and maintenance support--requirements planning design development testing and release.
- Develop and maintain project documentation.
- Implement maintain and follow configuration management processes.
- Provide user support to include training technical expertise and meeting and briefing support.
- Maintain support and follow documented software processes.
- Provide technical expertise leadership and mentoring to other software team members.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- BS/BA in Computer Science Engineering or related degree (MS/MA is preferred)
- Previous experience providing technical leadership/supervision to team members.
Skills and Certifications
- C C++ Java ADA programming experience (at least two of three)
- Scripting Languages (bash python Perl)
- Full software lifecycle development
- Agile or DevOps methodologies
- Automated build and deployment
- Configuring and maintaining configuration management tools and development environments
- CMMI (desired)
- DoD or Aerospace system support (desired)
- LCI is an equal opportunity employer veteran/disabled.