Location: Las Vegas, NV
Reports to: VP of Technology
We are a leader in the development of advanced imaging solutions for the medical device industry focusing on developing unique medical imaging devices for image guided cancer therapy and low-dose CT for office screening procedures, and for non-invasive imaging of the heart and coronary arteries. One thing that really sets this opportunity apart from others that may seem similar is the team of unbelievable brilliant minds including scientists, engineers, physicists, etc. whom you get to call mentors and friends.
The job involves the development of advanced imaging and image processing/recognition algorithms. The ability to analyze the imaging system in detail for the selection/development of appropriate algorithms will be highly valued.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SOFTWARE ENGINEER:
The successful applicant will be assigned to any one of the following tasks:
· Image reconstruction for both CT systems and tomographic systems using iterative reconstruction methods.
· Pre-processing algorithms to correct image data prior to reconstruction.
· Applications software for analysis of cardiac images and for radiotherapy treatment planning.
· Development of advanced 3-D volume rendering and visualization workstations.
· Interface development for control of medical imaging and therapy systems.
· Assist in the development of related grants and proposals.
· Present/publish papers in conferences and journals.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE SOFTWARE ENGINEER:
· Bachelors Degree in engineering, physics or math. Ph.D. /M.S., ideal.
· Knowledgeable in one or more of the following areas:
· Application programming
· Statistical image/signal processing
· X-ray and CT physics.
· Programming knowledge in C++, C# and Matlab.
Company offers competitive wages, stock options, great benefits and more! We are a well-funded start-up company with multiple success stories under our belt! We are breaking ground on new technology. Join our innovative team!