About the Role:
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the core group working on Speech Recognition at SoundHound
- Work on building Statistical Language Models for the German language
- Work on various Natural Language Processing problems like data normalization, Text segmentation, Part of Speech tagging, Named Entity Recognition, Spelling correction etc
- Proficient in Java or C++ or Python
- Strong programming skills and ability to write clean code
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Professional working level fluency in written and spoken German
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working on NLP problems for the German language
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing algorithms
- Familiarity with Hadoop/MapReduce/Spark
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Why does SoundHound, Inc. process personal data?
SoundHound, Inc. has a legitimate interest in processing personal data during the recruitment process and for keeping records of the process. Processing data from job applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process, assess and confirm a candidate's suitability for employment and decide to whom to offer a job. We may also need to process data from job applicants to respond to and defend against legal claims.