DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It�s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life�s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we�re committed to responsibly creating the world�s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Building the possibilities.
Join us and you�ll work on the remote Front-End Creative team, guiding our product teams in implementing critical, company-wide initiatives such as page optimization, CMS integrations, content relevance, and search engine optimization. You and your team will play a core role in helping drive important initiatives and guidelines for developing front end code. Sound good to you? Join us. What you�ll do as a Software Engineer:
What skills you will use:
- With a fully remote team of highly skilled engineers, you�ll take ownership of the development, maintenance, testing strategy, design discussions, and operations of a front-end team, with the majority of your code in JS + React.
- Guide your team and others in design sessions to help them deliver high-quality work.
- Drive the maintenance, implementation, and improvement of the SEO front-end components for everything from UI and optimization to page speed.
- Identify software in products that can be optimized.
- Build efficient, well-tested user interface components in React and Redux.
- Identify bottlenecks to improve performance.
- You also have 2 years of development experience with React.
- Experience working on a remote team is preferred.
- You care about agility and reuse as much as you care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moment�s notice.
- You have experience in designing and developing for accessibility and internationalization.
- SEO experience is preferred.
- A proven ability to deliver production-quality solutions.
- Ability to participate in code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
- Experience working with modern front-end build tools, testing frameworks, and practices (e.g. Node, NPM, Yarn, WebPack, React, Gatsby).
- You also have a strong ability to understand, debug, and improve asynchronous code.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we�re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech�s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We�re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We�ll never discriminate against anyone�s background or creed. If you�re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.