WHO ARE WE? Kurtosys is aninternational cloud based Fintech company with offices in New York, North Carolina, London and Cape Town. We launched in 2002 when our founders saw how thedigital revolution would changefinancial services. We aim to transform the way thatfinancial information is presented,shared and consumed by creating visually appealing and easy to interpret clientreporting tools that help our clients, some of the world’s largest asset managers, to attract and retaininvestor assets.We do this through the design, development and delivery of innovative technical solutions using the latest tools and technology.
Why Would You Be Keen to Join Us?
- Some of the office perks: Great coffee, excellent office environment, flexible working hours, safe parking, paid maternity and paternity leave and frequent staff appreciation events and functions
- Some of the career perks: We work with up to date technology, have ongoing training initiatives, promote from within wherever possible, and encourage our team members to use initiative, think out the box and share their ideas
- Some of the technology perks: Our products and solutions are hosted in the cloud, we operate modern, secure hybrid cloud infrastructure using a Rackspace managed private cloud as well as AWS and Azure services. At the core of our architecture are a set of micro service API’s, each of which deal with a specific area of functionality. We are first and foremost a technology company with a technology driven mind-set. Working at Kurtosys will provide exposure to these technologies as well as the tools and technologies we use to develop and deliver our solutions following an agile methodology.
Who Are We Looking For? Software Engineers with:
- 5 and 8 years’ experience in software development
- MemSQL, Amazon Lambda and Amazon S3
- Good problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience building web sites and web services.
- Comfortable writing SQL statements and using SQL databases.
- Experience using unit and integration tests would be advantageous
What will you be doing?
- Our team is responsible for building the Kurtosys FundPress platform. We are looking for a full stack software engineer who enjoys working in a small collaborative team, building back end services, platform API's and some front end web development.
- As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to contribute towards architectural decisions, problem solving, software design and development.