The RAPID division is the world leading provider of reticle inspection solutions for the semiconductor industry. The company provides inspection solutions to both the mask shops and the semiconductor fabs to ensure that lithography yields are consistently high thus enabling cost-effective manufacturing.
- The best candidates for this position will be a highly motivated self-driven individual who has strong C++ programming skill and troubleshooting, debugging skill with thorough knowledge in machine control and multi-threaded programming environment.
- While primarily working on machine control software on mask inspection systems, the candidate will interact with multidisciplinary engineering teams including electrical, mechanical, optical, algorithm, and other SW team to acquire in-depth domain knowledge and troubleshoot system problems
- BS, MS or PhD, in Computer Science / Engineering or similar fields
- Strong technical skills in OOD/OOP, design patterns, interface definitions are essential.
- Demonstrated multitasking/threading programming experience are required.
- Strong software diagnostic and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Linux administration knowledge and UML knowledge are plus.
- Strong team player and motivated by team success.
- Experience in semiconductor fab operations/manufacturing technology (optional)
Master's Level Degree OR Bachelor's Level Degree withc2 years of experience