One (1) full time Software Engineer Level 1 – needed to provide system integration support toprovide software services via Docker containers in a Kubernetes environment. Software services will be built using open source and GOTS tools, and will be extended or configured to meet deployment needs. Provide documentation and training for all components as needed. Use sound software engineering principles to ensure that all developed software is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault tolerant. Provide training, consulting support or implementation guidance to other efforts seeking to fit their systems for use on Kubernetes.
B.S. in technical field
5-7 years of experience as a Software Engineer
These additional skills are desirable but not mandatory:
• Experience with Docker containers and use of open-source frameworks for orchestration, logging, monitoring and networking of containers. Examples: Kubernetes, Google Container Engine, OpenShift Origin or Container Platform, Docker Swarm, Docker Compose, Rancher, Logspout / Logstash / Fluentd, Prometheus
• Experience with dev/ops techniques and tools including continuous integration and deployment
• Experience as a system integrator including experience integrating with systems for authentication, metrics, etc
• Experience developing and/or delivering training, as well as providing outreach and consulting support
• Experience with one or more of the following languages: Python, Go, Ruby, Perl, Java
• Experience with C programming
• Experience with distributed data store technologies (e.g. Postgres, S3)
• Experience with PKI implementations
• Experience with Agile Scrum
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW EEO Statement
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy ofEqual Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in theimportance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
About the Organization
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination ofinformation across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyberthreats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.