Perform system design, development, integration, test, and documentation duties to ensure proper operation of hardware and software platforms.
• Perform analysis of candidate architecture implementations
• Define and develop interfaces
• Prototype and optimize hardware components
• Expected to participate in developer led integration of software baselines.
• Motivated, independent worker to fit on a small problem solving team
• Lead hardware discussions and collaboration efforts with other hardware teams and organizations
• Adhere to accepted standards for development, including writing unit tests, participating in peer reviews, conducting design reviews, and generating test plans to ensure maximum stability and quality of code.
Required Skills / Education:
• 7 + years’ experience as a software developer
• 3+ years’ direct experience with Java developer
• 1+ years’ experience with JEE development
• Experience working on Data-driven business applications written in Java
• Experience with GIT
• Experience using SPLUNK
• Must be comfortable working in either Windows or Linux based environments
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
• Good communications and documentation skills
• OLTP database (Oracle, and MongoDB) database experience a plus
• Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting (sh, bash, perl, and otherscripting tools/language)
Education Requirement: B.S. in a technical Field.