KW Technology is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities to enable our agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
What you'll do:
Partner with the Product Team to execute our agent's technology visions. You will design, document and deliver well-thought-out solutions as part of our microservice architecture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- On-time delivery of software solutions fully aligned to business and technical requirements.
- Design, document and deliver well-thought-out solutions as part of our microservice architecture in partnership with the Product Team.
- Work closely with cross-functional project teams to develop new or additional functionality. Maintain velocity while minimizing defects.
- Learn and adhere to software best practices and common design patterns.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with database technologies such as MySql, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, or Cassandra.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent Engineering field.
- 5 or more years of experience in software development using one or more of the following: Node.js, Java, Python, GoLang, PHP or React.
- 2 years of Docker experience.
- Experience designing and developing scalable and highly available cloud-based solutions on AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Proven experience building microservice or SOA architectures using SOAP or REST/GraphQL.
- Mobile development experience using Objective-C/Swift, Java or React Native.
- Familiarity with design patterns.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States.