What We Need
Kareo is looking to add a Software Engineer to our growing team! You will work with cross-functional teams applying their brain power to solve real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country.
Your Areas of Focus
- Drive innovation of Kareo’s web technologies and setting team standards
- Join a growing team of resident web experts building user interfaces that deliver world-class user experiences
- Work in a dynamic work environment utilizing the latest Agile methodologies
- 2+ working experience as a software developer
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong knowledge in developing and deploying Java-based web applications leveraging Tomcat, the Spring Framework, and Spring MVC
- Familiarity with SOA concepts and SaaS architectures
- The ability to navigate through the command prompt in a *nix environment
- A strong ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Have a passion for web technologies that borders on fanaticism, i.e. you dream in UTF-8
- Enjoy developing robust, scalable, and elegant solutions to engineering problems
- Most importantly, have great ideas, a collaborative attitude, and a focus on shipping
- The self-motivation to deliver awesome work focused on technology and our customers
- Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are always curious to learn more. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality and integrity. We work with urgency because we love what we do.
- Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed is our number one goal and inspires every action we take. We want our customers’ practices, and their patients, to thrive. We are empathetic, solution-oriented, and aligned with their needs.
- Together We’re Better: We are honest, approachable, and collaborative. We believe great teams with members that are willing to do what it takes to get the job done can accomplish more. We put the team first and win together.
- Constant Innovation: We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers. And we apply the same innovative thinking to our business and healthcare as a whole. We believe in making things better.