About the Position:
Software Engineer to develop innovative solutions for high performing and scalable data centers.Responsibilities:
- Enhance Layer 2, Layer 3 Protocols, EVPN VXLAN / MPLS solutions to work in distributed environments.
- Develop features working end-to-end integrating from Control plane to Packet forwarding software.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to retrofit a highly scalable solution within an existing framework.
- Develop software methodologies and scripts for testing major functional blocks.
- Interact with product management to translate requirements into new product features.
- BS or MS in CS/CE/EE/math with good experience in software development.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in developing embedded software.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming, debugging and data structure concepts.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Knowledgeable in Linux/BSD based kernel environment.
- Understanding of routing and switching technologies like TCP/IP, Ethernet, VLANs is required.
- Experience in designing and developing L2/L3 Multicast protocols, EVPN VXLAN technologies