Software Engineer (Junior-level) - .NET Development
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Junior-level) - .NET Development - HOT!!
Are you a Junior-level Software Engineer with a passion for .NET Development? Mind Over Machines has a great opportunity for you!
Work side-by-side with other MINDs who share a passion for learning, solving complex problems and making a meaningful impact through our work. Through virtual labs and customized projects, you will gain solid experience and mentorship that will help launch your professional career.
Mind Over Machines combines business and human insight to deliver tailored information systems that drive organizational impact. Single application or enterprise solution, Mind Over Machines sees every challenge, every problem, every need as opportunity — to grow, innovate…break through.
The best minds, ideas, and products require even better technology to create the kind of market breakthrough our clients want for their organizations. Mind Over Machines continually seeks exceptional people across a spectrum of strategic IT, programming, and design services.
We are looking for a junior-level developer that has worked on a project using the following technologies:
• C# application development (junior-level experience)
• ASP.NET MVC
• Entity Framework or NHibernate (or similar)
• For bonus points, SQL and LINQ would be great too.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
• GPA 3.0 or greater
• Exposure to web based application development
• Well-versed in software design, implementation, and test skills
• Experience with software development and exposure to object-oriented concepts and design patterns
• Familiarity with doing technical documentation of development efforts using Confluence, JIRA, or other similar product documentation technology
• Possesses a positive attitude with strong work ethic, integrity, and honesty
• The ideal candidate is flexible, patient, forward thinking, innovative, and results-oriented, with a high attention to detail
• Work creatively under management guidance to develop new skills as needed to support new products and applications
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Able to respond quickly to changing requirements
• Works on multiple tasks with various team members and/or other groups both internally and externally
• Knows how to self-direct time management, organizational, and prioritization of workload