Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Not Specified years
Posted 39 days ago
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-generation solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of modern architectures, engineering designs, and DevOps will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world. This individual will provide technical leadership to multiple Agile development teams, build and work on cloud-based software systems and maintain high standards of software quality within the team. Additionally, they will establish good practices and habits, and provide team leadership through coaching and mentorship. In this role, you will be leading a team of skilled software engineers toward creating next-generation solutions that help solve the complex and mission critical business problems for the credit/debit card fraud business. Additionally, you will be leading the design, development and implementation of these solutions leveraging modern architectures, engineering designs, technologies and the Agile/DevOps model. You will also take ownership of Strategic direction and Application portfolio.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructurearchitecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Proficiency in modern programming languages
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Hands on experience with Automation development using Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, SOAP/Rest services, DB2, Cassandra and Hadoop Stack (Hive, Spark), CI tools such as Jenkins / Bamboo
• Can build and understand requirements and business modelling such as class diagram and activity/sequence diagram
• Translate functional and technical Stories Tech / Use Cases / Acceptance Criteria (corresponding to requirements) into Gherkin Test Scenarios and re-factor the same as needed.