Who We Are
accesso Technology Group, plc® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Passport® is one of four product lines of the accesso brand, joining the accesso Technology Group in 2012, and is the attractions industry’s leading eCommerce provider with 28+ million tickets sold online per year and over $1 billion processed transactions annually.
Our Passport® OnSite, OnLine and OnTheGo modules are leveraged by clients worldwide. With deployments in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, we help our clients achieve their goals through our unsurpassed service, rapid release software deployment, commitment to innovation, and focus on security.
What We Need
We are looking for an experienced Java Software Engineer who will work as part of our team to develop back-end services to support the accesso Passport® suite. This may include the redesign, development and future maintenance of the custom Java services. You’ll be expected to participate in daily stand-ups and sprint planning sessions as part of our Agile development process. We move fast and as priorities shift, you’ll need to keep up with your peers. We need someone who can code, collaborate and contribute.
- At least 2 years of dedicated software development experience in Java. You will also have:
- Written unit tests for Java applications
- Experience with relational databases, like MySQL, including writing complex SQL queries
- Familiarity with XML and JSON
You’ll be successful on our team if you:
- Thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- You enjoy solving challenging problems on a global scale
- Take pride in the code that you write – quality first!
- You are passionate about your work… because we are about our product
- Can play a mean game of ping pong… and are not opposed to getting hit by a rogue Nerf gun dart
- Previous eCommerce and/or ticketing industry experience
- Previous experience in Spring framework
- Previous experience working with AWS
- You’re comfortable in a Linux environment
- If you are familiar with a RESTful architecture
- Knowledge of advanced deployment mechanisms and continuous integration models
- You’ve scaled applications on a global level
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus with the potential for stock options.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance.
- Matching 401K