No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
This client has proven its staying power in the procurement industry over the past decade, delivering high tech solutions for a variety of state-owned entities. Helping to maximize all aspects of the procurement process, this company?s solutions remain in high demand around the country.
Support inspiration through engineering the next generation of solutions to be used across the nation as a Software Engineer on this growing team in the heart of Austin, Texas.
What you get to do:
- Design, develop, and implement web-based enterprise applications
- Own the process of integrating systems using RESTful web services
- Take on an important role in the continuous integration and deployment initiatives
- Serve as a proponent for machine learning in upcoming applications and products
- Collaborate with various technical teams and stakeholders in this Agile environment to ensure the delivery of quality solutions
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field
- Previous Java and Python development experience
- Strong understanding of ETL tools with the ability to process large data feeds
- Experience with Microservices architecture
What?s in it for you:
With an environment that fosters internal growth and fiercely protects work-life balance, it?s clear to see why their employees maintain a high level of employment satisfaction over the years. This collaborative company, dubbed one of the country?s fastest growing privately-held companies by INC 5000, offers a full benefits package with perks that keep top tech talent happy, healthy, and engaged.
Interested to hear more about this opportunity? Apply online today!