Ticketmaster is looking for a forward-thinking, innovative and talented developer to join us. This position will work in an agile organization, developing, releasing and supporting the platform that supports Ticketmaster and Live Nation. The candidate will be working on a high-visibility, fast paced, work hard/play hard team to work with other cross-functional business teams to implement high quality solutions and deliver value to our fans.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Collaborate with other Engineers, Visual Designers and Product Managers to build a world class development platform for messaging.
- Analyze and improve the life-cycle software development process (testing, building, deploying, monitoring).
- Coach and guide developers through technical tasks and work with product managers to understand feature requirements. Plan short-term efforts and assist with the planning of medium- and long-term efforts and multi-team projects.
- Utilize Agile and/or Scrum Methodology
Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
- 3+ years professional hands on software development experience with Java
- 2+ years of high-volume applications/systems experience
- 2+ years of professional experience with Spring / REST
- Experience with AWS or other cloud services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Ability to bridge the gap between disparate systems and technologies
- Strong experience working in a team and as an individual
- Experience leading/mentoring other software engineers; leading design reviews and architecture discussions.
- Exemplary communication skills (both written and oral), with experience producing technical and design documentation of complex processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot, performance tune and understand java memory utilization in code produced.
- Highly, skilled, curious motivated engineer, who wants to be involved in architecting, scaling, securing and driving multiple projects.