$80K — $100K *
We're seeking people who are passionate about their craft, steadfast about product quality and focused on our customer’s mission. We constantly measure our employee’s success and reward our top performers through salary increases, bonuses and awards.
Serve as a software developer for a team tasked with setting up an open architecture infrastructure and developing web services and modern user interfaces to meet mission needs. Designing state-of-the-art concepts while delivering innovative and affordable capabilities in a new and emerging area of protecting USG space assets. Working side by side with extraordinarily hardworking and experienced engineers, while having the opportunity to lead and mentor less experienced individuals on the team.
Candidate must be able to lead systems thinking, coordinate cross-team development, drive quality, and shoulder accountability for major aspects of mission and program success. Candidate must have the ability to adapt to agile methods that will require a dynamic execution approach, depending on the time phased needs of the program.
We employ engineering professionals who have a commendable work ethic, good communication skills, a great attitude, be a result oriented team player, creative thinker and problem-solver, and follow all ethical standards of the Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Candidates without existing TS/SCI clearances will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to USG classified information.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
Paid time off
Rewards & recognition
- Demonstrated proficiency in software development using Java and/or C# languages - Basic understanding of open architecture, cloud computing design, and security principles - Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative environment
- Must be eligible to obtain TS/SCI clearances
- Space C2/Battle Management
- Experience in planning and scheduling/resource optimization application domains
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile teams leveraging Scrum, Kanban or other methodologies and/or understanding of Agile development concepts
- Understanding / proficiency in application containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience designing microservice-based architectures
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration and deployment
- Experience integrating software components via machine-to-machine interfaces (e.g., RESTful APIs, ActiveMQ, etc.)
- Experience with relational and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience developing applications on multiple platforms, e.g. Windows, Linux, OS X, etc.
Valid through: 1/29/2021
$80K — $110K