*Permanent hire with a leading Financial Services company* Work Environment: 'Top 100 Workplaces in USA'
***NO WORK-VISA SPONSORSHIP'S***
Job Title: SOFTWARE ENGINEER (JAVA, AWS)
Location: Falls Church, Virginia
PAY: Base salary per annum + annual bonus + excellent benefits + relocation package
IDEAL CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate has experience with Spark, Kafka, NoSQL, API, writing cloud ready software and using AWS infrastructure automation tools and working with CI (Continuous Integration) / CD (Continuous Delivery) tools as listed in the description. Candidate would be able to write well-written code in Java.
- Working with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improving software engineering practices
- Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Leading the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At Least 7 years' of overall experience with application development and design
- At Least 4 years' experience with Java and object-oriented programming languages
- At Least 3 years' experience building APIs
- At Least 4 years' experience managing and supporting the full life-cycle of IT development projects
Preferred Skills & experience:
- 2+ years' experienceworking with Big data tools such as Kafka, Spark, Flink
- 2+ years' experience with NoSQL and distributed databases
- 1+ years' experience with AWS or other cloud technologies
- Highly desired Certifications :
- Kafka and Spark
- No SQL
TO Apply, please send your resume with contact info's & availability status. Feel free to call for inquiries / discussions.
Thanks with regards,