As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is seeking a motivated, skilled Software Engineer to join one of our hit game studios in Burbank! We are focused on building awesome casual mobile games based on classic Disney franchises. If you have a passion for games and have an awesome engineering background, come join us!
- Client-related game software development to build fun, high-quality gameplay features to specification.
- Work closely with tech leads to architect and build apps on mobile (iOS + Android) platforms that can scale to millions of users.
- Solve challenging and complex problems around cross-platform app development.
- Create flexible code that can be easily updated as product needs change.
- Drive the creation of scripts / tools to help streamline the development process.
- Contribute ideas in a collaborative, supportive team environment.
- Work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, artists, designers, producers and QA on mobile games.
- Participate in an agile environment, keeping the team updated with your progress.
- Ideally 2+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer in a fast-paced, small-mid team environment or significant and relevant university coursework.
- Strong understanding of Unity3D app development.
- Experience developing player feedback / game feelPassionate about games and game programming.
- Strong understanding of design patterns and modern, highly scalable application development.
- Experience with live operating mobile games is a large plus.
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to deliver projects on time.
- Experience with iOS and/or Android development processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent).