Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer
- Develop code in compliance with requirements and defined architecture
- Support discrepancy report (DR) work-off
- Support Test Engineering for integration and test activities and events
- Participate in Discrepancy Report Review Board (DRRB), as needed
- Occasionally, provide support to operations (remotely and on-site), and
- Occasionally, provide input to cost estimation efforts for MCRs, ECPs, and proposals.
- Bachelor of Science, BS in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Math or experience in lieu of experience
- Minimum 8 years of Java/C++ programming experience
- Minimum 8 years of SW development experience using object-oriented techniques.
- Familiarity with Agile
- Familiarity with Linux
- Knowledge and/or experience with mission management/scheduling/flight dynamics
- Experience with Software design tools such as Rational Rose, Rhapsody, ClearCase, Git or comparable tools
- Experience with requirements and use case analysis
- Experience with scripting (Ruby, Perl, Python, PHP, etc.)
- Experience with agile (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe, etc)
- Experience and/or knowledge with DevOps and Continuous Integration
- Experience and/or knowledge with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) like Eclipse
- Knowledge and/or experience with mission management/scheduling/flight dynamics, to include:
◦Satellite ground systems
◦Mission Management systems
◦Planning and Scheduling
◦Command and Telemetry
◦Flight Dynamics models
◦Digital Signal Processing (FFTs, modulation/demodulation techniques)
- Knowledge of system integration and system test
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
- Proven written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Engineering experience on a government software development contract
- Experience with complex satellite ground systems, particularly previous deployment of developed systems to ground station operations
- Experience in architecture design/development of SW centric system
- Qualified Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.