Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Number: 276369
Location: Irving, TX
Desired Skill Set:
?Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.?
Position Title: Software Engineer - System Architect - IV
Location: Irving, Texas, 75038
The Digital Team at Client is looking for a highly technical, Senior Full Stack Web Developer to help us develop our next generation of digitalexperience. This role is for a strong developer who is agile enough to take on any project, regardless of platform or framework. The developer has strong penchant to learn new technology and is abreast of the latest trends in the market. The developer will closely collaborate with cross-functional teams to build the next generation of our digitalexperience. We are looking for a highly technical, hands-on coder/hacker who thrives in a fast paced environment. The engineer not only understands coding and hacking but also has a strong sense of architecture, deployment and operational skill.
-Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Ensure technical issues are quickly resolved and implement strategies and solutions to help reduce the likelihood of reoccurrence.
- Hands-on Coding.
- Possess extensive development experience in building and deploying web and mobile-based product, software design and development in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- 3-4years of Experience in Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Possess experience with performing REST API integration / AJAX based API calls.
- Knowledge of API design and development.
-Expertise in responsive web design, and cross-browsers compatibility and DevOps environment and working with CI/CD methodologies.
- Familiarity working with project tracking systems, such as Jira or YouTrack, a GIT repository and continuous integration environments
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.