IQ Inc. is passionate about our employees and the clients with which we partner with! We find creative solutions to technical problems and incorporate collaborative environments that make a positive impact on day to day operations! We have a "people first" mentality and provide high-quality software to our clients, while supplying a rewarding, fun, collaborative, and flexible work environment.
Our team currently seeks an experienced Software Engineer who appreciates a good challenge, has several years of professional experience with an object oriented language, and loves learning new things.
As a Software Engineer at IQ Inc. you would:
- Effectively interact with fellow engineers and customers to gather inputs for producing appropriate software designs and implementations
- Provide analysis and insight to be used for estimating tasks
- Review software requirements and deliver design documentation, source code, unit tests, and code reviews
- Use various debugging tools to find and resolve issues with user interface events, business logic, etc.
Some of the "must haves" are as follows:
- Demonstrated progressive engineering experience in software/systems development
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Expertise with Object Oriented Programming using C++, C#, and/or Java
- A willingness to work in an Agile development environment
- A strong desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent oral, written, and listening skills to effectively communicate on technical topics
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science