We are looking for top engineers with system-level C, networking, protocol, switching and/or kernel expertise. Join our team of super smart engineers working in a fun, fast-paced, and highly technical environment where your dreams can become reality!
- Design state-of-the art software and system solutions for application delivery networking
- Implement and maintain major features and components for F5 products
- Document software designs via functional specifications and other design documents
- Enhance existing products; tune, re-evaluate the design and implementation of current source code;
- Conduct internal presentations to technical colleagues.
- Bachelordegree in computer/engineering related field or equivalent work experience
- One plus years professional experience
- Solid proficiency with C and data structures required
- Some background in IP networking protocols and Unix-like (Linux/Unix/BSD) operating systems
- History of delivering code with high quality on time
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Excellent analytic / trouble-shooting and debugging skills
- Specific experience or expertise with IPsec, IKEv1, IKEv2, or ISAKMP preferred