As a Software Engineer on the IXL Mobile team, you will manage the full technical life-cycle of building features, fixing bugs, and improving our technology. We find it immensely satisfying to develop products that impact the lives of millions, and we are eager to have you join our team.
International candidates encouraged to apply; H1B sponsorship is available.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Research and adapt functionality to leverage existing iOS design patterns
- Work across disciplines with team members representing product, content, and web development
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Swift and iOS frameworks
- New feature development, testing, maintenance of existing features, and bug fixes
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of software engineering
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Knowledge of iOS app development
- Familiarity with back-end development
- A good understanding of managing limited resources (memory, network, CPU) efficiently
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate in a small team
- Passion for improving education through technology