Experian’s Consumer Services (ECS) group is defining the next Big Data thing for consumers.
What could be more exciting – personally and professionally – than being part of a disruptive business.
Consider starting your career with the industry’s best by joining the Leader that continues to disrupt the competition. As the market leader, we pride ourselves on building new markets and leading the pack through continuous evolution and innovation. It’s a position ECS has enjoyed for more than a decade and we aren’t looking to stop now.
Experian’sTechnology team is seeking a Software Engineer – Mobile iOS.
This developer will support the Mobile Development team.
- Carries out tasks and initiatives assigned by the manager and/or project lead.
- Self-starter that collaborates across the department.
- Create API contracts that are documented and agreed upon by multiple stakeholders.
- Enjoys working in a small team environment, and willingly shares knowledge and skills with coworkers (technical and business) via both oral and written communications.
- Exercises good judgment. Evaluates assignments/requests, properly prioritizes tasks and/or projects, and solves problems under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
- Takes initiative; stays focused; always accountable. Thrives in a fast paced environment with the ability to focus on achieving the target while minding longer term goals along the way.
- Develop consistent, well tested SDK libraries for iOS platforms.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field from an accredited four-year university required.
- 2-5 years of hands on programming experience with enterprise-level software development.
- Understanding of the software and mobile development life cycle.
- Familiar with software design patterns and problem solving.
- Ability to execute process and standards around code quality and the deployment lifecycle.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Experience working in deadline situations as part of a software development team.
- Ability to complete projects on own or with supervision and direction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience developing API services that are used by multiple systems in a cloud environment a plus.
- Writing software and API services that focus on simplicity over being feature rich.
- Proven working experience in iOS app development.
- 2-5 years related work in both Objective-C and Swift languages.
- Having a published iOS app on the Apple App Store a plus.
- Understands REST principles, (verbs, stateless).
• Comfortable collaborating and executing tasks in an Agile process.