Provides analysis, design, implementation, verification, and maintenance of multiple software systems. Exercises knowledge of software systems, object oriented analysis and design methods, and system architectures. Participates in design, and implementation of designs, within the software development lifecycle. Participates in collaborative peer reviews/requirements, designs, code, and test procedures.
Establishes new software development baselines and documents baselines from existing software. Demonstrates expertise in various programming and scriptinglanguages, and technical background in software engineering lifecycle.
- BS in Computer Science, or an ABET accredited degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) experience
- C# and/or C++ programming experience
- Some travel
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Networking solutions, Multicast, Full Motion Video (FMV)
- Agile programming methodologies
- Honesty, superior ethics
- Interpersonal savvy, excellent communication skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Positive attitude