Arlo has a dominant position on the home security camera market. With more than a third of market share on the US market, and millions of cameras deployed throughout the world, Arlo is in a unique position to build groundbreaking new intelligent capabilities for its Smart Home products, starting with cameras.
- Automate the training and validation of machine learning models and tools using continuous integration platforms
- Design tools and processes to manage the massive amount of groundtruth data we generate and gather
- Work with machine learning engineers to design the data access and management tools they need to develop new models
- Design and update data annotation tools and processes for our data annotators
- Optimize and compromise for speed and/or accuracy
- Help manage and develop our continuous delivery servers
Skills and Requirements
- BSc in computer science
- One year experience in building data management or backend systems
- Strong fluency in Python
- Standard knowledge of algorithm evaluationstatistics (precision, recall, f-score)
- Strong fluency with continuous integration tools - Jenkins, Git/Gerrit
- Knowledge of C++ and / or Django is a plus
- Knowledge of deployment packaging tools is a plus - docker, ansible
- AWS, S3
- Monitoring tools (Kibana, Zabbix, DataDog) is a plus
- Some bash scripting appreciated
- Ability to work independently, in a SCRUM-like environment
- You need to like code reviews, continuous integration, automated extensive testing.
- A love for beautiful code
- Humility, respect, and a tremendous desire to learn.