Polaris Alpha provides cutting edge solutions development based on the latest advances in open software design and integration. We are best known for not only understanding our customers' needs, but also consistently exceeding their expectations. Polaris Alpha develops sophisticated data visualization, event analysis, pattern detection, mission planning and mobile software using net centric and enterprise architectures.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline with 4-6 years of technical experience in software engineering. Relevant domain experience may be accepted in place of a degree.
• Active Secret clearance preferred
• Experience with Java development (client and server)
• Experience with SQL based database Technologies (i.e., Oracle, PostgreSQL,PostGIS, etc.)
• Experience with JBoss/Widlfy application server
• Experience with Java persistence frameworks such as Hibernate
• Experience with Maven
• Experience with Git repositories
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an activeDepartment of Defensesecurity clearance which requires US citizenship while working in support of a governmentcontract.
• Computer Science or Software Engineering degree
• Top Secret clearance
• CompTIA Security+ Certification
• Experience with designing and developing services, to include SOAP, RESTful, and Java Messaging
• Experience with Virtual Machines and Docker Containers
• Experience with TeamCity and Jenkins build systems
• Experience with JIRA or similar issue tracking systems
• Experience with the Spring Framework (i.e., Boot, Security, etc.)
• Working knowledge of development of web applications and server based technologies (Wildfly, PostGIS, GeoServer, etc.)
• Experience with development of NIFI processes
In addition to competitive compensation, Polaris Alpha offers excellent benefits to full-time employees:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
• Life and AD&D coverage at 3x annual salary
• 401k plan, 4% non-elective contributions for all eligible employees - 100% vested in plan from date of enrollment
• PTO and 10 Paid Holidays observed
• Education Assistance Program
• Relocation may be considered
Benefits are subject to change.