Polaris Alpha is a highly technical industry leader uniquely positioned to address customers’ most complex challenges across the full spectrum of air, land, sea, cyber and space domains. Polaris Alpha provides cutting edge solutions development based on the latest advances in open software design and integration.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering field with a minimum of three years experience. Relevant domain experience may be accepted in place of a degree.
• Experience with Java development
• Experience with developing RESTful services
• Experience with designing web applications
• Experience with Routing technologies for webpage navigation
• Experience with web tooling
• Experience with Bootstrap
• Experience with styling (CSS, SASS or LESS, and similar technologies)
• Experience with designing and developing services RESTful
• Experience with SQL Database Technologies
• Eligible to obtain DOD security clearance.
This position requires the selected candidate to hold an activeDepartment of Defensesecurity clearance which requires US citizenship while working in support of a governmentcontract.
• Computer Science or Software Engineering degree
• Experience with messaging
• Security + Certification
• Experience with C2 systems and domains
• Experience with Git repositories
• Experience with Maven
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Jenkins or similar build systems
• Experience with JIRA or similar issue tracking systems
• Knowledge of Air Operations Centers operations
• Current & active Top Secret with DCID eligibility.