As a successful candidate, you must have good communication skills in working with stakeholders to drive design requirements and acceptance
Here's what a day in the life might include as a Software Engineer:
- You will be responsible for creative Inter/Intranet site development.
- Designs, builds, and deploys web pages via HTML and standard graphics applications for Intel's products and services.
- Designs graphics, animation, audio, video and user interfaces for Intel's Inter/Intranet web pages.
- Works directly with customers to obtain a clear understanding of their requirements and translate into a product.
- Establishes and directs the graphic identity of web pages, style guidelines and visual format standards.
- Identifies and addresses technical design problems through research, analysis and strong understanding of technology tools.
- Once the design is deployed, maintenance and administration are handed over to the Web Administrator.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. This Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree, BS or BA in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related.
- 2+ years of experience in:
- Web application design and development or related software fields.
- Experience with web page design from conceptual to development.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle from requirement gathering to deployment.
- A full-stack developer who specializes in the UI layer with a good understanding of software engineering concepts.