Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a system engineering and software development company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program and top notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
IAI is seeking an entry-level Software Engineer to join our team in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The candidate will support currently-funded software development efforts for both radar and electro-optical programs.
- Implement and validate new algorithms and extensions to existing algorithms
- Apply algorithms to sensor data and assess performance
- Work with existing Matlab and C++ tools to support assignments
- Develop new tools/algorithms to enhance our signal processing capabilities
- Occasionally prepare and present briefings status briefings to customers
- Work with a flexible schedule and be willing to travel to accommodate customer priorities
- BS degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or physics with 0-3 years of experience in software development and an interest in remote sensing problems
- Programming experience in Matlab and C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with both Windows and Linux computing environments
- Familiarity with Tortoise/SVN configuration management software
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills.