$80K — $100K *
About the Role
Teikametrics is looking for a Software Engineer with experience and a solid foundation in cloud based SaaS system development as well as API and database design to deliver world-class, user facing features for our growing community of ecommerce sellers. This role will require strong communication skills and the ability to ideate and collaborate with partners on future roadmap items including new services and technologies for our industry leading retail optimization platform, Flywheel. Current back-end technologies at Teikametrics emphasize Python and Scala, backed by PostgreSQL and Kafka. Technologies used for front end development at Teikametrics include React and Redux.
What you'll be doing:
• Collaborate with Teikametrics product managers, designers and technical leadership to design, build, integrate and qualify system integrations with partners and internal teams to support our expanding list of ecommerce marketplaces and solution partners for sellers around the world.
• Create product requirement documents that include high level objectives, user experience details, user stories, detailed requirements and priorities.
• Create technical documentation regarding API integrations with marketplaces and partner services for ecommerce sellers.
• Help build and architect our back-end codebase, proactively identifying areas for improvement and new technologies to leverage.
• Guide and mentor junior developers, including participating in code reviews, facilitating technical design discussions and ensuring a high bar for back-end craftsmanship.
Teikametrics’ AI-powered Marketplace Optimization Platform helps sellers and brand owners maximize their potential on the world’s most valuable marketplaces. Founded in 2013, Teikametrics uses proprietary AI technology to maximize profitability in a simple SaaS interface. Teikametrics optimizes more than $6 billion in GMV across thousands of sellers around the world, with brands including Clarks, Nutribullet, Power Practical, Conair, Swanson Nutrition, and Mark Cuban’s Brands trusting Teikametrics to unlock the full potential of their selling and advertising on Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces.
Valid through: 3/26/2021