ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position is for GIS Data Analyst.
- Collecting data from various databases using MySQL.
- Developing a GDB standard for engineering vendors to deliver the data.
- Gathering data from Open Street Map.
- Handling large fiber datasets using QGIS and python (Geopandas) in various formats like ESRI ArcGIS, QGIS, Google Earth.
- Cleaning geometry of large fiber datasets.
- Spatial manipulations using PostgreSQL spatial functions.
- Using Pandas to extract, transform and load non-spatial data into the database.
- Using Geopandas to do spatial operations on data and making joins with non-spatial data.
- Writing functions in PostgreSQL for bulk data imports in multiple tables.
- Writing functions in Python for cleaning, processing the data and making inserts into the database.
- Processing and cleaning the geometry of the data using QGIS Graphic Modeler.
- Buffer analysis to suggest potential locations for placing Intermediate Line Amplifiers.
- Proximity and Connectivity analysis for underserved market analysis.
- Using US Census data and parcel boundary data for underserved market analysis.
- Coordinating with various Engineering Vendors for data updates.
- Creating standardized GDB requirements for engineering vendors.
- Training other GIS Analysts.
- Job Requirements: Required Masters or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, CIS, Geographic Information Sciences, Geomatics, or related field + 1 year of experience with the same or similar job duties but given another designation. Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the US.
- Location of Work: Infogain Corporation, 485 Alberto Way, Suite # 100, Los Gatos, CA, 95032.
- To contact or to apply please send resumes to HR , 485 Alberto Way, Suite # 100, Los Gatos, CA 95032 or Email: Anubhav(dot)Srivastava@infogain(dot)com.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Infogain is a human-centered digital platform and software engineering company based out of Silicon Valley. We engineer business outcomes for Fortune 500 companies and digital natives in the technology, healthcare, insurance, travel, telecom, and retail & CPG industries using technologies such as cloud, microservices, automation, IoT, and artificial intelligence. We accelerate experience-led transformation in the delivery of digital platforms. Infogain is also a Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Gold Partner and Azure Expert Managed Services Provider (MSP).
Infogain, an Apax Funds portfolio company, has offices in California, Washington, Texas, the UK, the UAE, and Singapore, with delivery centers in Seattle, Houston, Austin, Kraków, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, and Bengaluru.