InComm is a leading provider of cutting-edge prepaid products, services, and transaction technologies to retailers, brands, and consumers. InComm supports more than 450,000 points of distribution and helps retailers build prepaid card destinations, connect brands with new markets, and give consumers a simple, secure shopping experience.
InComm Digital Solutions (IDS) redefines the connection between merchants and their customers through our stored value and mobile gifting solutions. As the pioneer of digital gift card delivery, IDS helps our customers leverage their gift card programs in new ways to drive sales. The IDS platform supports gift cards sales through e-commerce, social media, promotional, and B2B toolsets. Gift cards can be delivered physically by mail or digitally to a recipient's email or mobile device.
This position is located in our downtown Portland, OR offices. Please visit our website incommdigital.com for more information about InComm Digital Solutions.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Opportunity to solve interesting and challenging problems within a growing industry
- Collaborative and supportive Agile environment
- Continuous delivery culture and weekly production releases
- Community of strong software professionals
- Opportunities for career growth
- Downtown high-rise location with lots of windows and good views
- Healthy work environment, including in-suite bike storage, showers, and standing desks
- Company provided snacks and catered lunch and breakfast once a week
- Easy access to public transportation and company provided transit pass
About This Opportunity
InComm Digital Solutions would like to add a Software Engineer to our team. We're looking for innovative software professionals who can work well within a highly collaborative, agile team to develop high quality, testable software. Your primary responsibility will be to help drive delivery of SaaS products and features as a member of an engineering team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience performing SaaS development in a .NET environment. You will be sharp, motivated, hardworking, and well versed in development best practices. Experience writing testable code (and the tests to go along with it) is very important to us.
- Developing SaaS applications, including .NET APIs, ASP.NET MVC applications, and React applications
- Working with our product organization to understand business requirements and objectives
- Providing coaching and mentoring for junior engineers
- Performing code reviews
- Participating in an agile team and fostering collaboration and innovation across our development organization
- C# and the .NET Framework
- NET (MVC, WebAPI)
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of data access technologies like ADO.NET and ORM frameworks such as EF or Dapper
- Experience with SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience correcting performance bottlenecks
- Willingness to dive into any challenge with a positive attitude
- Solid communication skills
- Excellent debugging skills
- Works well in both team and individual development environments
- Experience with agile development practices
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Git or other DVCS
- Experience with unit testing and Test-Driven Development
- Experience in consuming third-party web services
- Experience with RESTful API development
- Familiarity with design patterns and principles
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery environments
- Experience with AWS
- Experienceapplying a microservices architecture
InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.