$80K — $150K *
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Qualcomm's Government Technologies (QGOV) division develops special products based on its wireless terrestrial and satellite communication technologies for the military, federal, local, and foreign governments. In this role as a Software Engineer in Test you will support government-sponsored research, development, integration and test of such systems, including adaptation and extension of commercial systems to novel applications and environments, as well as internal development efforts. The individual will work on a variety of projects crossing multiple disciplines from across the company to deliver timely results to Customers You will be responsible for working closely with other engineering disciplines to design, develop, automate, document and execute tests. Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential. Candidate must be willing to travel on occasion and be able to work well with others in a technical environment. Openings are available in San Diego CA and Boulder CO.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
** Must be a U.S. citizen and eligible for a U.S. Government security clearance.**
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 1+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Test Automation framework design and development using Python
- Test design, development, automation, execution, documentation, and debug
- Experience with cellular systems, including devices and applications for voice and data, and associated test equipment and tools
- Understanding of communications systems including both physical and upper layers
- Experience evaluating wireless communications systems through drive tests, logging and post analysis
- Application layer protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP) and network and socket communications
- Mobile platform operating systems including Linux, Android, and iOS
- Familiarity with Linux, Git, Jenkins, Testlink and Docker
Valid through: 4/27/2021